Sunday 11 November 2012

OH SHIT!! AN UPDATE!!

So, assorted dick heads, it would seem I haven't updates this in FUCKING AGES. I can only apologise, but I won't. Fittingly enough, as I update this we are about to embark on another flight to Italy!! The last trip was amazing, even if Jamie sadly couldn't join us (or possibly because of this), and since losing our beloved Lukas 'Pun Lover' Archer, we have been doing many, many things. We have gigged with bands like Weekend Nachos, Kill the Client, Cliteater and Test, and more that I don't care to try and remember.

Here is the flyer from our 'PURIFYING THE HEATHEN MASSES OF EUROPE' tour that we did with Ingurgitate (RIP) and Prion. We had a sick time while we were away; thanks to everyone who supported us on the road!! We also had the displeasure of touring the fine UK again, so again thanks to everyone who came to the shows, bought our merch', and all that kind of related crap.




We also gigged in France at LOCHES EN GRIND 3 which was awesome, but I'll talk more about that crap later as I'll stick some footage and crap up as well. Watch out for the new Italian tour poster too!!

Peace, fags!! H.


No comments:

Post a Comment