Friday 1 June 2012

SHIT GLASS YOU DICK HEADS!! UPDATE TIME!!

Cover by Amer 'Shibab' Shihab.
Released via Reduckulous Records and Malignant Manifestation Productions (all swine).

Oi oi!! Yeah so I didn't post again for a while; by now this is clearly a recurring theme. I make no apologies. Basically I totally forgot to announce it when the Blood God EP went on sale. We released the EP when we supported Grunt in Bristol on the 6th of April, so in timely fashion (as in, of a fashion which some how relates to time), here is the link for the first EP!!

http://reduckulousrecords.bigcartel.com/

There is also a link to purchase the Toecutter HC split 7" entitled 'Noise For Fuck's Sake' which sounds fucking HORRIBLE. It's sound though, so aye pick one up when it goes on sale; it should be released any day now, but fuck knows which day it'll be. In theory we'll have it in time for Wormrot, but that's only if the sleeves arrive tomorrow.... Which they might not. Some sick labels have come on board for this new release, but I'll detail them when it goes on sale. If you want to listen to the split before it comes on sale, you can do so on Dead Chemists Records' bandcamp page.

Here is a FABULOUS poster for the gigs we have lined up this month; there will probably be an alternative flyer at some point, but I can't for the life of me think why we'd need one.

Poster design by Harry 'the poster whizz' Bryan.

 There are a few other things; we have a new shirt design out, but I don't have any.... No tell a lie; I do have photo's. These will be sold at all upcoming shows, but as usual we have only done a limited run of 50, so once they're gone, they're gone. These are really good for cleaning your car windscreen with, so I'd advise buying one immediately.

Design by Jamie 'Necrowog' Willcox.

I don't think I have anything else important to report right now, other than that we're doing some sick shows soon. The Exhumed shows went really fucking well, though the Cattle Decap' one never happened which sucked. Like, we got booted off it basically; we probably aren't vegan, American, or gay enough to play with them, which is a shame, but fate or the booking agency meant it was not to be in the end.


Taken at The Fleece, Bristol by my small, frail brother, Wonathan.
Peace out, you boils on the face of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment